Single/Double: USD $189.00
Check-in: 3:00pm MT
Check-out: 11:00am MT
All special requests, including bedding/smoking preferences, are not guaranteed, but subject to availability at the time of your arrival. The hotel will make every effort to accommodate your requests.
The Reservation Deadline for hotel: Friday, 12 April 2019 (MT)
– Santa Fe Airport: Santa Fe Regional Airport is ten miles southwest of Santa Fe, in Santa Fe County, New Mexico.
– Santa Fe Municipal Airport: Located southwest of the city, the Santa Fe Municipal Airport provides commercial airline service by American Eagle Airlines with daily flights to and from Santa Fe and Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) and Los Angeles (LAX). Commercial service is also offered by United Express with daily service to and from Santa Fe and Denver (DEN) and Phoenix (PHX).
Airport Main Line: 505 955 2900
Airport Information Line: 505 955 2908
– Albuquerque International Sunport: Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza is only 60 minutes from the Albuquerque International Sunport, which sees roughly 340 flights daily on airlines including Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta, Jet Blue, Southwest Airlines and United Airlines.
– Airport Shuttes
– The Sandia Shuttle provides transfer service between the Albuquerque International Airport and Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza with frequent and convenient trips throughout each day (Telephone: +1 505 242 0302 or, toll free, +1 888 775 5696). RoadRunner Shuttle & Charter offers similar services. Feel free to call them at +1 505 424 3367.
Note: Please allow approximately 1 to 1½ hour(s) for travel times. Shuttles are ready to depart 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up times.
– Hotel Address: Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza’s address is 100 Sandoval Street, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
– Driving from Albuquerque International Airport: Take I-25 north to Santa Fe, and turn off at St. Francis Exit #282. Travel north on St. Francis 3.5 miles. Turn right on West Alameda. Turn left on Guadalupe Street. Turn left on Sandoval Street.
– Driving from Santa Fe Municipal Airport: Drive out of Santa Fe Airport onto Airport Road. Turn left onto NM 599 North. Continue approximately 10 miles. Take the Santa Fe Exit (Highway 284/84) to the right. Move to the left lane. Exit “Downtown-Plaza” which will be Guadalupe Street.
– The New Mexico Rail Runner Train: Connects Albuquerque to Santa Fe. The trip from the Albuquerque International Sunport to the Santa Fe depot is approximately 90 minutes.
– Amtrak arrives daily from Chicago and Los Angeles in the town of Lamy, only 20 minutes from Santa Fe. Hilton Santa Fe Historic Plaza can arrange shuttle service on request.